MILLENNIUM TIME LINE SYSTEM
This product is thoroughly described on the Millennium Time Line System Information page. If you need more information about it than can be found on this website, please send me a request by e-mail.
If you'd like to see a larger version of the image below, click on it. If you're ready to purchase this item, click on one of the shopping carts. If you need more information first, please see Purchase Options at the bottom of the page.
Specifics of this Extra
- Clippings Pocket package (10 cardstock forms)
- Sample Lesson from Readings in Canadian History, Year 1 (Pierre Esprit Radisson) (back)
- The cardstock pages are inserted into plastic page protectors (which you can get at most stationery stores) to make pockets.
- The purpose of the Clippings Pockets is to serve as places to store small, flat physical pieces of information that cannot be stored anywhere else, or that one does not have time to deal with right now. Students may collect newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, postcards, index cards upon which he has printed names of books or quotations he likes, bulletins, and brochures, etc., and put them into the appropriate Clippings Pockets. He might also use these Pockets as places to store index cards that briefly describe larger items that are stored in the closet or that his grandfather has in his barn and which might be useful when designing a project sometime in the future. The student will do himself a huge favour if he keeps his collected items in good condition--cutting them carefully and not folding them, for example, and sliding items into the Clippings Pockets carefully so as not to crumple other papers. Later on, he will be able to find these things easily and move them to their permanent resting places--like on an Illustrations form.
- This package would give you the ability to sort materials in ten additional pockets. There are already seven Clippings Pockets in the MTLS product so that the student can sort his items according to seven broad categories of his choice, which will make it easier for him to find related items quickly. The seven most obvious categories would be those used to label the time line, but he can use different categories. Perhaps he would like to follow current events in politics, education, religion, music, technology, and sports, for example. He might also want to keep a personal Clippings Pocket so he has a place to put certificates he earns or newspaper clippings about his Uncle Bert, the inventor. Then when he or his uncle becomes famous in a few years, the student can plot those events on his Seventh Millennium time line!
This item by PayPal
If you are ready to purchase this product, click on the appropriate PayPal shopping cart (denoted by a flag) or, if you live outside of Canada or continental U.S.A., choose the cart bearing the question mark to send me an e-mail requesting shipping/handling costs for your location (be sure to include your complete name and address). These are in the box in the upper right corner of this page.
Several items through PayPal store
If you are considering several items, you may prefer to go directly to our PayPal Store where you can see everything at once in chart form and jump to individual product pages for more information. Alternatively, you could go to the Connie's Products page where you can see everything in a simple list format. After you make a selection by clicking on the Canadian or U.S. shopping cart, you will see it listed on PayPal's "Your Shopping Cart" page. You can then click its "continue shopping" button to return directly to the store or product page to make another selection.
Several items with special shipping arrangements
If you wish to purchase several items and want to save on shipping (or request special shipping service)--please send me a request by e-mail for shipping costs for your package. Be sure to include your complete name and address in the e-mail, along with a list of the items you wish to purchase. (Just copy the item #s if you like.) You may still use PayPal to make your payment; just use the Send Money function after I give you the total.
One or more items paid by cheque or money order
If you wish to purchase this item (or several items) and pay for it with a cheque or money-order, you can print an order form and mail it to me with payment. The shipping chart for non-PayPal purchases will assist you in determining the correct amount of postage if you live in Canada or continental U.S.A. If you need help with your calculations, please send me a request by e-mail!
There is more information about making purchases on my Purchase Information page.
Please make sure to pay in Canadian funds! Your package will be sent once your cheque or money-order has cleared the bank. If you have paid through PayPal, I will receive e-mail notification and will send the product(s) as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting my website. Have a great day!